natalie kucken

diary 9 (march 13)



I moved into a new loft in Brooklyn with little nooks everywhere to fall asleep in and read or to find empty wine bottles in the next morning. I drink my first cup of coffee on my huge roof. I’m not sure what happened but I didn’t shoot nearly enough this month. I spent afternoons moping around because when I don’t have 10 shoots to work on waiting at my computer I don’t know what to do with myself. I kept doing this thing where I wouldn’t sleep for 30 or 40 hours and then pass out for 15-20.  Also have been feeling very disconnected and undistracted and uncreative. I don’t feel like I have to have a direction, I want to think and create and have time to develop my thoughts or whatever but floating around directionless is very tiring. Not doing anything tiring is very tiring. I’ve found a library in West Village to study my self-made curriculum. I wish that my stairwell was a nicer place to spend time at in the middle of the night.





b;abologgy-45 b;abologgy-46 b;abologgy-47 b;abologgy-48 b;abologgy-49 b;abologgy-50 b;abologgy-51 b;abologgy-52 b;abologgy-54 b;abologgy-55 b;abologgy-56 b;abologgy-57 b;abologgy-58 b;abologgy-60 b;abologgy-61 b;abologgy-63 b;abologgy-67 b;abologgy-69 b;abologgy-70 b;abologgy-71 b;abologgy-73 b;abologgy-74 b;abologgy-76 b;abologgy-77 b;abologgy-78 b;abologgy-79 b;abologgy-80 b;abologgy-81 b;abologgy-82 b;abologgy-83





5 comments:

  1. These are gorgeous, I adoore the second one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just let it float and maybe it seems lost nor indirection at the moment but you will find out that actually every point, every step and every thing are connected when you look back.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i know exactly what you mean about being directionless and ugh it sucks.

    http://in-ternal.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah, i just love your diary posts

    ReplyDelete